Sunday, September 23, 2012

Leaving on a jet plane....


Well after several requests I have decided to start writing my blog again. And what better way to begin then by documenting my crazy trip to South Africa!!! As many of you know, I am already enroute. I just landed in Toronto a few minutes ago and have just completed phase 1 of my incredible 3 phase journey to this very far away country.

The flight to TO was relatively uneventful, but productive as I managed to get some much needed work done (Ange, I am emailing you as I type!!). Sat next to a super cool guy wearing a bow-tie!! Why don't men wear these anymore???? When worn well and on the right person, I think they look amazing.

Just sitting at my gate, they've already started boarding for my next flight!! Luckily I had a few minutes to inhale some food and a much needed shot of tequila. Ready to pop a couple little blue pills and wake up in Amsterdam!!