Monday, September 24, 2012

A Foreign Land






After racing through the sky at 888km/hr for 11 hours I have finally landed in Johannesburg. I can't believe I actually made it here in one piece, luggage and all!! Flight was super long an uneventful, I slept the entire way. The South African couple I sat beside said the flight attendant came by to check to make sure I was still breathing since I had been unconscious and had barely moved the entire flight.

Staying the night at the Intercontinental Hotel at the Johannesburg airport. Just polished off a meal and a bottle of wine at the restaurant. My left eye won't stop twitching!! Feeling a bit loopy and tired, not sure why since I've just spent the last 18 hours asleep. Off to bed, need my beauty rest because tomorrow I have another flight to catch to Kruger National Park to start my Safari!!