Thursday, July 22, 2010

Saddle Up



I happened to stumble across these little beauties when I was walking in Biarritz today. I was on my way for an afternoon cafe creme, when all of a sudden out of the corner of my eye, I saw them: tall, dark, sleek, and really really ridiculously good looking. They are from Prada's Fall 2010 Collection, and lets just say I'm in love. I have been searching for the perfect riding boot for the past 2 years and haven't found anything I liked, until now. Classic, sexy and timeless, these are exactly the sort of boots that never go out of style (akin to the Burberry trench). It's all about the vertical with these black beauties and the right boot is so perfect for fall and winter. A must with leggins or skinny jeans and a boyfriend blazer or sweater jacket. I do have a birthday coming up.....