Sunday, January 9, 2011

Favourite Things: Maje and Sandro


Maje, Fall/Winter 2010


Maje, Fall/Winter 2010


Maje, Fall/Winter 2010


Sandro, Fall/Winter 2010


Sandro, Fall/Winter 2010


Sandro, Fall/Winter 2010

Love anything and everything French? Looking for something classic, feminin and sophisticated but with a slight edge? Than look no further than two of my favourite Parisian labels: Maje and Sandro. Yes, I know... Maje and Sandro are pure frenchness, and I know I have probably mentioned this to everyone – but these stores are amazing!

The labels are run by two sisters, Évelyne Chétrite and Judith Milgrom, heads of Sandro and Maje respectively. Their clothes combine simplicity and luxury in a paired-down chic sort of way. Less is more as minimalist pieces in fine fabrics, effortless and unfussy, ensure versatility and longevity! Trust me, these two labels are perfect for all those who desire to acquire a bit of that Parisian chic.