Monday, December 27, 2010

Bordeaux Christmas Eve








Window Display at Repetto.


Loved These Chandeliers!


Chandelier Detail.


Inside the Chocolate Shop!


Macaroons.


Ho Ho Ho!


The Regent Hotel. Beautiful!


The Regent Hotel.




Christmas Market.


This One's For You Dad! Inside the Christmas Market


Christmas Market.


Cotton Candy Anyone?


Carousel, Inside the Christmas Market.


This Photo Was Actually Taken in November When I Was In Bordeaux With My Dad, But I Just Thought I Would Include It, Just Because.



Last Minute Christmas Eve Shoppers!


Also Taken During The November Visit.

Just a quick post of some pics before I head off to bed. Dennis and I spent Christmas Eve in Bordeaux and had a fab time. Out of all the places I have been to in France, Bordeaux is certainly one of my favourites. The city itself is gorgeous, not to mention the shops, cafes, buildings and of course the world famous vineyards!