Monday, October 25, 2010

Apologies

My sincerest apologies to all those readers, friends and family members who follow my blog for my brief hiatus, as it has been a very busy past couple of weeks. The flury of activity began around the 7th of October when I went to Paris to meet my mother who was flying in for a three week visit. We spent three nights in Paris, all of which was fabulous, and then flew back home to be greeted by Dennis who just got home from work in South Korea.

We had a few great days in the sunny southwest corner of France, hanging out with my love and showing my mother around our town – nice to be back on the coast and away from the hustle and bustle of Paris. A few days later my dad arrived, he flew into Bordeaux (my mom went up to meet him). They spent a few days touring the area and after they're first night back with us we were on the road again. This time to the Alps to visit Laura and Micheal and then on to Burgundy. I just got home last night after a very long and rainy day of driving. The posts to follow will fill you in on the highlights of the past few weeks. It's great to be back. Enjoy!